[keycloak-user] How to programatically detect if a user is temporarily disabled or locked

Stian Thorgersen sthorger at redhat.com
Fri Sep 16 03:03:34 EDT 2016

It's available in the UserRepresentation returned by
http://www.keycloak.org/docs/rest-api/index.html#_get_represenation_of_the_user.
You can also check brute force status on
http://www.keycloak.org/docs/rest-api/index.html#_get_status_of_a_username_in_brute_force_detection.
The latter will only show if it's temporary disabled.