[keycloak-user] How to add new custom form for additional user management

Federico Navarro Polo - Info.nl federico at info.nl
Fri Sep 16 05:51:37 EDT 2016

Hello,

In my Keycloak configuration, there are a number of custom attributes defined for each user. I would like to offer the possibility to manage these attributes in a form similar to the “account profile” form, not using and modifying the existing account.ftl itself, but creating a new template for that (eg: secondary_account.ftl).

What is the recommended approach to do this?

I would assume I need to create a new SPI, but I am not sure what would be the next steps to configure it and make it work. I think what I need is something in the same direction as the domain-extension example, but it’s not exactly the same, as I want to 1) create a new form and 2) base that form data in the existing domain of the user.

Could someone give some pointers?

Thanks in advance!