[keycloak-user] Ideas for the JavaOne's KeyCloak Hackengarten

Stian Thorgersen sthorger at redhat.com
Fri Sep 16 06:49:58 EDT 2016

NIce. Some ideas from me:

* *Identity what sucks and fix it*. Reducing and simplyfing steps to secure
an application or service.
* Automatic/dynamic client registration built-in to WF subsystem, or maybe
to adapter in general
* Ability to force token validation on server-side in services using token
introspection endpoint
* Way to specify what URLs are RESTful services and what are web app when
both are combined in same WAR (first should return 401, second should
redirect to login page)
* Role mapping - ability to map realm and client roles onto different JEE
roles
* Remove the need to specify security domain in EJBs

By the way Go ain't Java? So is that not out of scope for JavaOne? Just
curious.