[keycloak-user] Migrate provider config from Keycloak 2.1.0.Final to 2.2.0.Final

Thomas Darimont thomas.darimont at googlemail.com
Mon Sep 19 08:59:36 EDT 2016

Hello,

I'm current trying to migrate our Keycloak configuration from 2.1.0.Final
to 2.2.0.Final.
Since we have some custom extensions deployed as jboss-modules in Keycloak
I need to convert the configuration from "keycloak-server.json" to the
appropriate form in standalone-ha.xml.

I tried to do that via jboss-cli but I seem to miss something... I
currently don't see a way to
do that via the cli and since I currently don't want to fallback to XSLT I
wonder:
Does anyone have a hint for converting the providers configuration from:

keycloak-server.json:
{
  "providers" : [ "classpath:${jboss.home.dir}/providers/*"
                ,
"module:com.acme.idm.keycloak.idm-keycloak-ext-login-action"
, "module:com.acme.idm.keycloak.jms-forwarding-event-listener" ]

to:

standalone-ha.xml:
<subsystem xmlns="urn:jboss:domain:keycloak-server:1.1">
            <web-context>auth</web-context>
            <providers>
                <provider>classpath:${jboss.home.dir}/providers/*</provider>
                 <!-- insert the module references here -->
            </providers>
???

Thanks in advance!

Cheers,