[keycloak-user] Logout with openid-connect is not invalidating the session cookie.

Sean Schade sean.schade at drillinginfo.com
Wed Sep 21 15:08:05 EDT 2016

Thanks Scott for replying. We don't use an adapter. We have an Angular app
that makes HTTP calls to backend services. All of our services are behind a
Keycloak Security Proxy.

We are migrating away from Oracle OAM to Keycloak, and with Oracle
navigating to the logout link was sufficient. I assumed the same would be
for Keycloak.

I initially thought this might be the bug:
https://issues.jboss.org/browse/KEYCLOAK-3311

However, after looking at the logs in Keycloak when I click the Logout
button in our app I see the following errors.

18:55:10,630 WARN  [org.jboss.resteasy.resteasy_jaxrs.i18n] (default task-11)
RESTEASY002130: Failed to parse request.: javax.ws.rs.core.
UriBuilderException: RESTEASY003330: Failed to create URI: null

   1. Caused by: javax.ws.rs.core.UriBuilderException: RESTEASY003280:
   empty host name
   2.         at org.jboss.resteasy.specimpl.ResteasyUriBuilder.buildString(
   ResteasyUriBuilder.java:540)
   3.         at org.jboss.resteasy.specimpl.ResteasyUriBuilder
   .buildFromValues(ResteasyUriBuilder.java:743)

Perhaps it is a combination of the Keycloak Security Proxy and some
misconfiguration? I'm not really sure at this moment.

Is my assumption correct that we do not need an adapter for oidc logout?