[keycloak-user] Keycloak as IdP Proxy

Adam Keily adam.keily at adelaide.edu.au
Wed Sep 21 19:18:29 EDT 2016

Thanks Stian. Is it essential that a user is created in the Identity Broker?

e.g.

1.       SP directs the user to the broker for login

2.       User selects one of the identity providers at the broker

3.       Logs in to the IdP

4.       Broker accepts the login and passes attributes / roles directly through to the SP without creating a new user in the broker db?

I’m trying to avoid ending up with multiple accounts in the broker IdP for the same user depending on which IdP they auth from.

Thanks
Adam