[keycloak-user] Logout with openid-connect is not invalidating the session cookie.

Sean Schade sean.schade at drillinginfo.com
Wed Sep 21 20:01:01 EDT 2016

Do I need to use the Keycloak JS adapter in our Angular app in order to get
logout to work correctly? I thought we would be fine with just the
openid-connect logout url. It looks like the adapter clears the token in
the browser.

https://github.com/keycloak/keycloak/tree/master/adapters/oidc/js/src/main/resources