[keycloak-user] Token settings understanding

Milosavljević, Nemanja n.milosavljevic at qualitype.de
Fri Sep 23 08:53:41 EDT 2016

Hi,
I've searched far and wide and I'm still not clear on the proper token settings setup and other use cases in which different setup could bring.

Could someone please give me an example of what should be the keycloak/my-application behavior with the default setup?

Thanks, Nemanja
[cid:image001.jpg at 01D1488F.FE122420]<http://www.qualitype.de/>

    Nemanja Milosavljevic | Front-end developer
    Phone + 49 351 8838 2809
    Email n.milosavljevic at qualitype.de<mailto:n.milosavljevic at qualitype.de>

Qualitype GmbH | Moritzburger Weg 67 | 01109 Dresden | Germany
Fax +49 351 8838 2809 | Web www.qualitype.de<http://www.qualitype.de/>

Sitz der Gesellschaft: Dresden | Amtsgericht Dresden HRB 31753
Geschäftsführer: Dr. Wilhelm Zörgiebel | Dr. Frank Götz

The information in this email and any attachments is confidential and is intended for the addressee only. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete this message and any attachments and advise the sender by return email.