[keycloak-user] client config docs

Harold Campbell hcamp at muerte.net
Fri Sep 23 09:03:36 EDT 2016

On Fri, 2016-08-26 at 11:06 +0200, Stian Thorgersen wrote:
> Maybe a bit of both. Where did you look? Any suggestions on how we
> could have made it easier to find?

Oh, it turns out I looked right at it (very briefly) but dismissed it
thinking it was the server side config because it didn't have the
setting I was looking for. I was in a hurry, so I wasn't reading
carefully.

I was looking for the backchannel url setting...which doesn't exist
anymore. Doh!

--
Harold Campbell <hcamp at muerte.net>

When you're dining out and you suspect something's wrong, you're probably right.