[keycloak-user] Fwd: NOT_ATTEMPTED: bearer only error while trying to access server from client

Ganga Lakshmanasamy lganga14 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 26 00:28:49 EDT 2016

Hi,

We are getting the "NOT_ATTEMPTED: bearer only" error while trying to
access our backend rest service which has access type as bearer only from
our public angular js based client.
We are setting the "Authorization" header in our request but looks like the
adapter is not able to recognize the header with the bearer token.

Please help us resolving the issue. We have validated the client settings
and the configs seems to be proper.

*Note*: We are able to invoke the rest services with same bearer token from
other rest clients like post man and advanced rest client for chrome. The
issue comes up only when we try from our angular js code.

Regards,
Ganga Lakshmanasamy