[keycloak-user] OIDC certification: single logout with mod_auth_openidc

Stian Thorgersen sthorger at redhat.com
Wed Sep 28 02:42:26 EDT 2016

Looks like our iframe implementation is not correct according to the spec.
Added https://issues.jboss.org/browse/KEYCLOAK-3625 to be fixed for 2.3.

With regards to front/back channel logout specs they are still in draft and
are also optional specifications. We will consider implementing these in
the future.