[keycloak-user] Retrieving the access token itself from org.keycloak.representations.AccessToken

Aritz Maeztu amaeztu at tesicnor.com
Fri Sep 30 02:38:55 EDT 2016

I have implemented my own mapper to add extra info in the
transformAccessToken method. However, to fill the extra fields I would
like to use the access token itself to access a remote security endpoint
which is secured. However, I don't see any way to retrieve the base64
encoded token from the org.keycloak.representations.AccessToken.java
object.

Currently my workaround is to access the remote endpoint using a service
account, but I would like to take advantage of the token I already have.

Is it possible?

--
Aritz Maeztu Otaño
Departamento Desarrollo de Software

Pol. Ind. Mocholi. C/Rio Elorz, Nave 13E 31110 Noain (Navarra)
Telf. Aritz Maeztu: 948 68 03 06
Telf. Secretaría: 948 21 40 40

Antes de imprimir este e-mail piense bien si es necesario hacerlo: El
medioambiente es cosa de todos.