[keycloak-user] Users experience multiple emails sent from Keycloak

Stian Thorgersen sthorger at redhat.com
Fri Sep 30 03:18:42 EDT 2016

Can you identify what your annoyed users are actually doing? That would
help in identifying a solution. If they are refreshing the page, would they
not expect the mail to be re-sent? If they are going/back forth in the
flow, why are they doing that? If it's something else I'd say it has a
higher priority to be fixed.

You can feel free to create a JIRA enhancement request for this, but the
more information you can give us about user behavior the better.