[keycloak-user] migrate-json operation produces WFLYCTL0212: Duplicate resource

Patrick Boe Patrick.Boe at smartstream-stp.com
Fri Sep 30 14:55:43 EDT 2016

Hello,

I'm not sure if I'm invoking this incorrectly, but I could use some help diagnosing an error I get when attempting to upgrade my Keycloak installation from 2.0.0 to 2.2.1.

When, from the root of my new keycloak installation, I do:

> .\bin\jboss-cli.bat

[disconnected /] embed-server --server-config=standalone.xml

[standalone at embedded /] /subsystem=keycloak-server:migrate-json

I get the following error:

{
    "outcome" => "failed",
    "failure-description" => "WFLYCTL0212: Duplicate resource [
    (\"subsystem\" => \"keycloak-server\"),
    (\"theme\" => \"defaults\")
]",
    "rolled-back" => true
}

Does anyone have some advice on how to resolve this, or suggestions as to what I may have misconfigured?

Best,

Patrick Boe
The information in this email is confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee. Access to this email by anyone else is unauthorised. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it, is prohibited and may be unlawful.