[keycloak-user] Is there any public Keycloak endpoint to get a code?

Shishir Misra shishir.misra at gmail.com
Mon Apr 3 02:49:04 EDT 2017

Thanks Thomas. I checked the code and tried to follow the flow of
execution. However, it looks like Keycloak expects either a cookie or a
user-login to generate a code. Ideally, what I'd like to do is to use
either the username/password of my realm user, or an access token issued
for that user, to get a code. I have a native client which will handle this
part of the workflow to generate a code, and pass that to a web-app to
retrieve new tokens for further processing, without user intervention. This
is proving very hard to nail down, and I'm not even sure if it's possible
out of the box with Keycloak. Can you or someone else confirm/deny this?
Thanks!
Shishir