[keycloak-user] [keycloak-dev] Keycloak on active MQ

Andrzej Goławski andipansa at gmail.com
Mon Apr 3 03:53:16 EDT 2017

I did it in one project by adding plugin to activeMQ configuration :

       <plugins>
            <jaasAuthenticationPlugin configuration="KeycloakModule" />
            <authorizationPlugin>
                <map>
                    <authorizationMap>
                        <authorizationEntries>
                            <authorizationEntry topic=">"
                                                read="SOME_ROLE, OTHER_ROLE"
                                                write="SOME_ROLE,
OTHER_ROLE"
                                                admin="SOME_ROLE,
OTHER_ROLE"/>
                        </authorizationEntries>
                    </authorizationMap>
                </map>
            </authorizationPlugin>
        </plugins>

Keycloak module definition:

KeycloakModule {
    org.keycloak.adapters.jaas.DirectAccessGrantsLoginModule required
    keycloak-config-file="classpath:keycloak.json"
    role-principal-class=org.apache.activemq.jaas.GroupPrincipal;
};

best regards
 Andi