[keycloak-user] Mobile App, native login

matteo restelli teoreste at gmail.com
Mon Apr 3 12:08:19 EDT 2017

Thank you for the reply, Chris,
Yes, i know that i can use direct access grants. But what about Social
Login? Is it possible to have a direct access grant supplying a Facebook
token, or a Google+ token?

For example, please see this image of Spotify login:

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/b5/be/e1/b5bee1835e50f11ccfeca0b76c340600.jpg

How can i achieve a result similar like this with native UI and Keycloak?

Thank you in advance,
Matteo