[keycloak-user] Building and testing keycloak custom modules/SPIs

Martin Hardselius martin.hardselius at gmail.com
Wed Apr 5 06:46:45 EDT 2017

Ok, thanks. Since we do a bit of both, I guess it's easier to continue
deploying everything as modules to keep the build pipeline consistent.

I guess I was looking for something in the lines of what Gabriel asked for
in the "Integration Tests" thread. Maybe
https://github.com/palantir/docker-compose-rule is something worth
exploring in our case.