[keycloak-user] [EXTERNAL] Re: Overriding AssertionConsumerServiceURL in

Jacobs, Michael Michael.Jacobs at nuance.com
Wed Apr 5 11:32:04 EDT 2017

So what you are saying is that Keycloak, acting as an SP, will send this URL to the IDp, but the IDp can choose not to use it, and just send responses to our F5?

Also, re: the second part of my question, can anything be done about the password reset URL, to have those target  our F5?

Thanks for you help with this,

MJ