[keycloak-user] Creating group mappers for ldap

Sumit Das sumitdas66 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 6 15:08:12 EDT 2017

Hi

We are using Keycloak 2.5.4. We are trying to create custom group mappers
for ldap by creating a Myfactory.class which extends
AbstractLdapStorageMapperFactory and tge implementation of the mapper as
MyMapperLdapProvider which extends AbstractLdapStorageMapper.

We have followed the documentation provided on the Keycloak for deployment
of jar and implementation of the mapper.

Once done in providers or deploy folder we do not see our custom mapper in
the drop down of the mapper section of user federation provider.

We are not sure whether we are following the right approach or right design
to create the mapper.

Please help us to indentify where we are doing wrong. Any suggestions or
direction is highly appreciated.

Regards
Sumit