[keycloak-user] Fwd: Retrieve SAMLResponse after login

Shiva Krishna krishna1shiva at gmail.com
Sat Apr 8 05:49:42 EDT 2017

Hello Hynek,

 I need to implement functionality to retrieve and create documents in
"Veeva Vault" from my application using "Veeva Vault API". To connect
a SSO user in Veeva Vault from my application, it requires SSOResponse
as one of the parameters. Please find the link which explains about
it:
http://developer.veevavault.com/docs/authentication/#single_sign_on_sso_authentication

If we cannot get SAMLResponse as a parameter along with SamlPrincipal,
is there a way to create custom SAMLResponse?

Let me know if you need any further information.
Krishna S

--
Kris.....