[keycloak-user] [development] Jumping to another flow from an authenticator

Tomás García tomas at intrahouse.com
Mon Apr 10 09:56:26 EDT 2017

Hi,

I'm doing experiments with authenticators... I've made an authenticator for
the "first broker login" flow and I'm wondering if, under certain condition
I implemented inside the authenticateImpl method of the authenticator, I
can jump to the browser flow to "challenge" the user with the regular login
screen. It looks like it's impossible by design.

If there's another alternative, you can think about, it would be great.

Thanks.