[keycloak-user] (no subject)

Marek Posolda mposolda at redhat.com
Mon Apr 10 15:46:49 EDT 2017

Maybe it will help to use "use-resource-role-mappings" switch in your
application adapter configuration (in file keycloak.json).

If it won't help, then I would doublecheck if roles are present in the
access token. It's possible that you need to add those roles as "scope"
for your client as well. Unless your client has "Full scope allowed" on.

Marek