[keycloak-user] Multi tenancy with realms

Cesar Salazar csalazar at devsu.com
Wed Apr 12 14:39:44 EDT 2017

Hi. I'm looking to use keycloak for a SASS service, using realms for
multi-tenancy. There's a discussion on a previous thread about performance
issues when there are lots of realms:
http://lists.jboss.org/pipermail/keycloak-user/2016-October/008061.html

I wanted to ask if there is some work done in that direction. If not, where
can I start looking at so I can contribute?

Also, I was wondering what would be the implications of using a custom user
attribute to "emulate" multi-tenancy. (I would add a custom attribute, and
make my microservices validate against it). I know it's not the ideal way,
but would it be possible? Do you know of any considerations I should take
into account?

Thanks!

--
*Cesar Salazar*