[keycloak-user] Multi tenancy with realms

Thu Apr 13 04:19:15 EDT 2017

>From the thread you linked to it looks like someone already laid out some ideas where optimization could work. (Appears to be something with loading reals, caching, and flushing).

Furthermore, it would seem that a slow startup phase is (or should be) an infrequent event. As well as administration. These are not show-stoppers for me.

If anything, perhaps a better work-around would be to architect a deployment where keycloak lives closer to the tenant application instances. Simply treat the keycloak as a microservice that is bundled with your apps, and have it automated to a point where it is more "code as configuration" rather than manually logging into keycloak and clicking around?