[keycloak-user] Logout Issue with Keycloak

Shiva Krishna krishna1shiva at gmail.com
Thu Apr 13 04:27:20 EDT 2017

Hello,

I am using Keycloak as Identity and Access Management in my
application(ServiceProvider) and  Salesforce as IDP.  I am having a
logout issue when logging out of Salesforce.

1. Login to Salesforce and Open my application.
2. Request is redirected to Keycloak and opens my application in a new tab.
3. Now logout from Salesforce.
4. Go to my application and browse through it.

Expected Scenario:
In ideal scenario, since I have logged out of Salesforce, my
application should return to login page asking to login again.

Current Scenario:
Application is not logging out and I can browse through the application.

I guess, backchannel logout is not working properly. I have "Front
Channel Logout" enabled in my client in keycloak. Do I need to perform
any other configuration to logout completely?

Thanks,
Krishna S