[keycloak-user] Get magic link for users to login

Ilya Korol llivezking at gmail.com
Fri Apr 14 01:59:10 EDT 2017

Hi, could you explain more detailed what you want to achieve? As for my
team we also implemented custom rest endpoint, which send customized
emails to users. Check out
org.keycloak.services.resources.admin.UsersResource for details of
default link constructing. (methods: resetPasswordEmail(),
executeActionsEmail(), sendVerifyEmail())