[keycloak-user] Keycloak App Logs out in Under 1 Minute

Roger Turnau (US - Advisory) roger.turnau at pwc.com
Fri Apr 14 15:14:59 EDT 2017

Kevin,

Thanks for getting back to me. Here are the answers, and a little bit of
clarification from further investigations:

   1. The realms are for two separate codebases with different keycloak
   configurations, but otherwise identical keycloak code.
   2. Nothing is showing up in the Keycloak logs. There are no server
   errors that I can see.
   3. We are not doing anything with checkLoginIFrame in our initialization
   code.

Looking under the hood at the Javascript adapter, we found that the token
was being revoked by the following code:

if (event.data != "unchanged") {
    kc.clearToken();
}

I notice that that happens in the message callback created when the
iframe is set up. I assume that means that setting checkLoginIFrame to
false in our configuration will fix the issue. Is that correct?

Thanks again,

Roger Turnau