[keycloak-user] Encrypt samlp:Response with Keycloak

Metehan Selvi mselvi78 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 18 09:04:16 EDT 2017

Hi there,
I configured OpenAM as IDP and Keycloak as SP together.
I use the sales-post-enc - example App.

SAML-AuthnRequests and SAML-Repsonses are working.
( Encryption disabled)

When I enable Encrpytion in OpenAM and in the app, the SAML Repsonses
cannot be encrypted in OpenAM as it throws Exceptions with Http 500

How do I get out from the Problem ?

When I want to export the SPSSODescriptor form Keycloak for the OpenAM IDP,
it contains only the KeyDescriptor for Signing. Normally it should be also
possible to export the KeyDescriptor for encryption. Is this maybe the
failure?

Other ideas to get rid of the problem.. ?!

Cheers
Metehan Selvi