[keycloak-user] Example of npm keycloak-connect with bearer or JWT

Austin Cunningham aucunnin at redhat.com
Wed Apr 19 05:01:57 EDT 2017

Hi Kevin,

Thanks for getting back to me , I have reviewed that example before , it
seems to be using sessions , not bearer or jwt. Correct me if I am wrong I
could be missing something. I was hoping to find an implementation of
http://blog.keycloak.org/2015/10/authentication-of-clients-with-signed.html.
Regards
Austin