[keycloak-user] Passing information from custom Authenticator to a Token

Thomas Darimont thomas.darimont at googlemail.com
Fri Apr 21 08:08:15 EDT 2017

Thanks for your reply :)

I think (ab)using user attributes for storing temporary data is not a good
idea, e.g. one would need to take care to clear that information etc.

I'm currently using
   context.getClientSession().setUserSessionNote("key","value");
in combination with a user protocol mapper for "user session note".

Cheers,
Thomas