[keycloak-user] "Clustering" in Clients settings

Marek Posolda mposolda at redhat.com
Fri Apr 21 08:33:33 EDT 2017

Nope, that shows the self-registered cluster nodes where the particular
client application is deployed. For example if you have cluster with 2
backend nodes "app-node1" and "app-node2", those are shown there. This
allows that admin requests (eg. Clicking "Logout all" in admin console
or push new notBefore policy) are sent to all the registered nodes.

Some docs is here
https://keycloak.gitbooks.io/documentation/securing_apps/topics/oidc/java/application-clustering.html

Btv. maybe we will remove this in the future and add some different
solution as application backend nodes are not always visible from the KC
server.

Marek