[keycloak-user] Cloud (PaaS) Deployments

Dana Danet Dana.Danet at Evisions.com
Tue Apr 25 11:56:23 EDT 2017

Any experience out there deploying Keycloak in standalone mode to a Cloud platform container?  Currently we are shopping providers ( Pivotal Cloud Foundry, Heroku, AWS ) in that order.

Initially, and before any real investigation of PCF I was hoping I could use a java build pack, unfortunately I do not see support for deploying a standalone archive, I am assuming Heruko will be the same, which leaves AWS as a bare metal provider.  Not ideal since our cloud implementation will be in PCF.

Any and all suggestions are appreciated..

-dana
dana_dot_danet_at_evisions_dot_com