[keycloak-user] SAML parsing error

Hynek Mlnarik hmlnarik at redhat.com
Thu Apr 27 05:23:08 EDT 2017

In this case you have found a bug in parsing. Keycloak does not handle
AttributeAuthorityDescriptor's Attributes and it parsing is not
implemented. If you want to import that metadata, you need to remove
all <a:Attribute> elements.

Please file a JIRA for this issue.

--Hynek

On Thu, Apr 27, 2017 at 8:58 AM, Anders KK
<anders.kabell.kristensen at systematic.com> wrote:
> Hi again,
>
> We now experience another problem that seems to be related.
>
> When we create a new SAML v2.0 IdP in KC we would like to import the
> metadata file from our IdP (see the attached file). It fails and the log
> shows this:
> PL00062: Parser : Unknown tag:Attribute::location=[row,col
> {unknown-source}]: [207,5]
>
> We have tried to change a few things in the meta data file (i.e. avoiding an
> empty last attribute) with no luck.
>
> IdPMetadata_test.xml
> <http://keycloak-user.88327.x6.nabble.com/file/n3723/IdPMetadata_test.xml>
>
> Best regards,