[keycloak-user] Integrating with Stripe

Marc Coleman colem213 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 29 16:25:51 EDT 2017

Hi,

I would like to extend the registration and account pages to collect
payment details using Stripe. Since I am using the docker container, I
thought it may be easiest to pass the Stripe token and an API endpoint as
environment variables to the container. Then, by extending the themes, I
could collect the card details using Stripe.js and send the token to my API
to create a customer token that I could add to user attributes in Keycloak.
I know that environment variables are not currently accessible in the
freemarker templates so if this is considered a reasonable use-case I'd be
willing to open an enhancement request; otherwise I would be interested in
alternative solutions.

Thanks!
Marc