[keycloak-user] Migration from Picketlink IDM

Thomas DELHOMENIE thomas.delhomenie at gmail.com
Mon Aug 7 09:03:20 EDT 2017

Funny, the application I am talking about is Gatein/eXo actually :)
Thanks for your answers Marek.
Looks like replacing Picketlink by Keycloak will not be as straight forward
as I initially thought. It will require architecture changes, will impact
configuration, custom developments and will require data migration if we
want to use it.