[keycloak-user] Email verification redirect URL

Krishna Kuntala kuntalakrishna at gmail.com
Thu Aug 17 05:14:47 EDT 2017

Hi Hynek,
I am using 2.5.0.Final version of Keycloak.

As I am testing it, I know the URL for client. When I hit that URL, I am
redirected to login page. I can enter the newly created credentials (This
email is not yet verified) which redirects me to Verify your email page and
sends one more email with the link. On click of this link, it successfuly
verifies the email but "Back to Application" points to different link (the
redirect_uri is different in this link).

Thanks and Regards,
​KK