[keycloak-user] Initial configuration

Gaétan Collaud gaetancollaud at gmail.com
Fri Aug 18 02:32:34 EDT 2017

Hi,

This question interest me as well.

For now I do an export and when I have to create a new keycloak instance, I
create the realm from the export that I made.

I use docker to create a keycloak image with my custom providers. The only
thing that is missing is the configuration at the first startup (that has
to be done manually)

Best regards,

Gaetan