[keycloak-user] default redirect url

John Bartko john.bartko at drillinginfo.com
Fri Aug 18 08:49:17 EDT 2017

Since requests are proxied by Apache httpd, the intermediary web server could provide redirect behavior with configuration like:

    RewriteEngine On
    RewriteCond %{REQUEST_URI} ^/$
    RewriteRule ^/.*$ http://redirect-destination-host.example.com/path/to/account/client

If there is no intermediary web server to leverage, Keycloak itself can also satisfy this use case.

To override the content rendered in response to "GET /" and "GET /auth/" requests, the following files can be modified:

- welcome-content/index.html

- themes/keycloak/welcome/index.ftl

Default redirect behavior can be obtained with static HTML like the following:

<head>
</head>

Hope that helps,
-John Bartko