[keycloak-user] password policy | federation to AD

Marek Posolda mposolda at redhat.com
Mon Aug 21 05:39:26 EDT 2017

Are your password policies configured on MSAD side or on Keycloak side?

KEYCLOAK-4052 is about the password policies are configured on Keycloak
side, which you want to apply even before sending password_update
request to LDAP. However if you have password policies configured on
MSAD side, it won't help you.

Marek