[keycloak-user] Cookie Store

Amat, Juan (Nokia - US) juan.amat at nokia.com
Mon Aug 21 15:09:23 EDT 2017

Hello,

I was doing some experiment with the cookie store with the wildfly oidc adapater and
In one scenario I was not able to login as the cookie was too long.
This happened because the user that I was login as had a lot of Roles.
This is with keycloak 2.5.5 (but I do not think that this matters).

This could be a problem as using the cookie store is one of the suggested option for
Application clustering.

I guess that one option would be to split the cookie in multiple cookies.

Should I open a ticket about that or did I miss something?