[keycloak-user] basic-auth

Gaétan Collaud gaetancollaud at gmail.com
Tue Aug 22 02:56:04 EDT 2017

Hi,

I'm interested in this question. For legacy reason, I have to maintain the
basic auth possibility. And I noticed the huge amount of sessions too.

For the cache it's in the user federation. You may want to adjust the cache
policy (although it will be dependent on the implementation you use). I
know that keycloak cache the users but I'm not sure about the password
check.

Best regards,

Gaetan