[keycloak-user] Issue with authorization configuration in a Spring Boot environment

Matthias ANGLADE manglade at nextoo.fr
Wed Aug 23 05:41:03 EDT 2017

Hi,

I'm facing an issue. I'm running a Spring Boot App and wishes to use the
authorizations services. Permissions are defined in Keycloak for my client
and using the evaluation the work as expected. On my app though I have an
issue, authorization are checked correctly (using the right resources etc)
I can see in the logs that the verification are done correctly but the
access is always granted whereas it should be denied in certains cases.

When I test the permission that should be denied using the evaluation page
of Keycloak access is correctly denied.

To activate the authorization in the app I added the following settings :

keycloak.policy-enforcer-config.on-deny-redirect-to=/
keycloak.securityConstraints[0].authRoles[0]=user
keycloak.securityConstraints[0].securityCollections[0].name=protected
keycloak.securityConstraints[0].securityCollections[0].patterns[0]=/*

Any ideas ?