[keycloak-user] Regarding Keycloak IDP Initiated Logout for SAML client

Hynek Mlnarik hmlnarik at redhat.com
Thu Aug 24 03:44:55 EDT 2017

According to [1], you should be able to configure SAML in HANA as
"Front channel" (in HANA terms) with URL set to the same Keycloak SAML
endpoint URL you use for SSO.

--Hynek

[1] https://uacp2.hana.ondemand.com/viewer/27aa32ff2f5f4e7ebf59a9560205eca2/2.15/en-US/9730bc4ca5f240d4ad2bb01348ceac65.html

On Wed, Aug 23, 2017 at 6:21 PM, Jitendra Chouhan
<jitendrachouhan03 at gmail.com> wrote:
> We have referred samples and documentation but not able to locate settings
> for "IDP-initiated SLO" in keycloak configuration. Does anybody has any
> insight on below question?
>
> Thanks
> Jitendra Chouhan
>
> On Tue, Aug 22, 2017 at 1:47 PM, Jitendra Chouhan <
> jitendrachouhan03 at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>

>> I am using Keycloak 3.1.0.Final version and configured HANA 2.0 system as
>> a SAML client. I want to test out Keycloak IDP initiated logout for the
>> HANA client but I am not seeing any option in Keycloak settings for it. I
>> could see only "IDP Initiated SSO URL Name" but same feature is not there
>> for SLO. I referred sample SAML examples provided as part of keycloak
>> distribution are not using SAML IDP initiated flow for login and logout.
>>

>> How can I achieve SLO for the SAML client in case of idp initiated SAML?
>> Please let me know for any other information regarding this.
>>

>> Thanks,
>>
>> Jitendra Chouhan

--Hynek