[keycloak-user] Skip Broker First-Time Flow?

Peter K. Boucher pkboucher801 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 25 09:08:43 EDT 2017

Not asking you to review/endorse this code, but does the approach seem reasonable?  https://github.com/ohioit/keycloak-link-idp-with-user

-----Original Message-----
From: Marek Posolda [mailto:mposolda at redhat.com]
Sent: Thursday, August 24, 2017 5:30 AM
To: Phillip Fleischer <pcfleischer at outlook.com>; Peter K. Boucher <pkboucher801 at gmail.com>; keycloak-user at lists.jboss.org
Subject: Re: [keycloak-user] Skip Broker First-Time Flow?

+1 to what Phillip mentioned.

We were thinking for adding the authenticator OOTB, which will link
accounts automatically. But didn't added in the end because of security.
However you're not the first asking for it, so maybe it makes sense - as
long as this authenticator won't be in the flow by default and admin
would need to edit the first-broker-login flow on his own risk. Feel
free to create JIRA (maybe it already exists, so you can add comment
like "I want it too" and add vote :) )

Marek