[keycloak-user] Keycloak 3.3.0.CR1 Released

Stian Thorgersen sthorger at redhat.com
Mon Aug 28 12:41:27 EDT 2017

We've just released Keycloak 3.3.0.CR1.

To download the release go to the Keycloak homepage
<http://www.keycloak.org/downloads>.
HighlightsUpgraded to WildFly 11 CR1

We've upgraded the underlying container to WildFly 11 CR1.
Cross DC Support

We've done loads of work to support multiple data centers. It's not 100%
completed yet, but we'd love it if folks could give it a go and let us know
what works well and what doesn't. There will be a blog post soon on how to
try this out.
More Social

We've added support for social login with BitBucket and Gitlab.com.
Loads more..

   - Dutch translation - thanks to gedejong <https://github.com/gedejong> and
   Jacob van Lingen
   - Pass login_hint to identity brokers - thanks to dmnboutin
   <https://github.com/dmnboutin>

The full list of resolved issues is available in JIRA
<https://issues.jboss.org/issues/?jql=project%20%3D%20keycloak%20and%20fixVersion%20%3D%203.3.0.CR1>
.
Upgrading

Before you upgrade remember to backup your database and check the migration
guide
<https://keycloak.gitbooks.io/documentation/server_admin/topics/MigrationFromOlderVersions.html>.
Release candidates are not recommended in production and we do not support
upgrading from release candidates.