[keycloak-user] Keycloak can't access identity provider behind corporate proxy

Rudresh Shashikant rudreshsj at gmail.com
Wed Aug 30 00:22:16 EDT 2017

Hi,

Have been having trouble with keycloak and Facebook connectivity behind
corporate proxy as well.
Reference:
http://lists.jboss.org/pipermail/keycloak-user/2016-July/006925.html

realised after *a lot* of trial and error that `-Dhttp.proxyHost` and
`-Dhttp.proxyPort` are not even used when JVM starts.

my colleague wrote a custom provider in an attempt to use system proxy but
unable to load it into the keycloak runtime.
https://github.com/xiaoyvr/custom-http-client-provider

is there any example we can follow or alternative (maybe obvious and hidden
in plain sight) solution we missed?
Thanks.

Regards,
Rudy.