[keycloak-user] Re-2: Keycloak restart necessary to access new resources?

Pedro Igor Silva psilva at redhat.com
Thu Aug 31 09:13:16 EDT 2017

Can you please fill this JIRA [1] with more information about your setup ?

I will try to reproduce this behavior, please provide the following
information there:

* Which adapter are you using ? E.g.: Wildfly, Spring Boot, Tomcat.
* Can you provide the keycloak.json file you are using in your application ?

[1] https://issues.jboss.org/browse/KEYCLOAK-5386