[keycloak-user] Idp thumbnail?

Stian Thorgersen sthorger at redhat.com
Fri Dec 1 02:42:14 EST 2017

No guide/docs I'm afraid, but what I'd do is:

* Follow theme documentation to make sure caching is disabled so you can
edit files directly in themes and see changes straight away
* Start a realm with a social provider and your provider
* Use Chrome
* Right click on the social provider and click Inspect which will show you
the styles used by the social provider
* Right click on your provider it should have an id provider-<id> or
something like that you can apply styles to, then adopt the styles used by
the social provider