[keycloak-user] Idp attribute mapper lowercase

Byte Flinger byteflinger at gmail.com
Fri Dec 1 11:10:10 EST 2017

Is there any way with the default SAML Identity Provider Mappers in
Keycloak to map the lowercase value of an attribute coming from the SAML
response?

I am attempting to add an Idp mapper to map the NAMEID attribute of the
SAML response to the username (Which I believe is the default anyway) but
the issue is that the attribute value is in all CAPS and I would like to
keep the username in keycloak to all lowercase

If not, can one easilly add new mappers?

Regards
Byte